To protect the health, safety and welfare of Garrard residents through the preservation and improvement of housing and living conditions by helping to assure safe, decent and sanitary conditions.
- Govern and enforce building codes for new construction, additions, decks and porches, outbuildings.
- Perform Flood Plain administration duties to inform and assist landowners in FEMA Flood Zones
- Respond to complaints regarding violations of the County’s Solid Waste Ordinance
- Enforce Occupational registration of all business and workers in Garrard County
Code Enforcement Official
P.O. Box 343
Lancaster, KY 40444
- Building Code Enforcement
- Floodplain Enforcement
- Solid Waste Enforcement
- Occupational Tax Enforcement